If you struggle with anxiety you know very well how it can overcome your whole body and mind. Anxiety at its worse, can trigger panic attacks that can last for several minutes or even ruin a whole day. To regain control of my thoughts and my life I started saying affirmations daily.
How can affirmations help you? By saying positive affirmations to yourself in the morning, everyday or when you’re feeling anxious, it reprograms your mind to think and focus on the good. It is normal to start thinking of negative things or the worst possible that can happen in a difficult situation. But when you say these affirmations and truly believe in them, you’re sending good signals to the brain to turn your thinking around.
Here is a list of Affirmations to start off with! Once you get in the habit of repeating these, add your own:
- This too shall pass.
- I have control over my emotions.
- I choose to be happy today and every day.
- I am free of worry and regret.
- I am blessed beyond measures.
6. I have the power to control my thoughts.
7. I deserve the best.
8. I will be present in every moment.
9. I accept myself just as I am.
10. I attract good people into my life.
11. I am healing every day.
12. Anxiety has no control over me.
13. Little progress is better than no progress
14. I am at peace with my past.
15. I may bend but I do not break.
Feel free to add your own! Comment below.